Pinoy love songs, Pinoy love quotes, Filipino Singles, Filipina Singles, Philippine Dating Beautiful Women, Pretty Women, Pretty Girls, Beautiful Girls Forum

Author Topic: Hi, I'm Dan, I recommend Twotto.org  (Read 1936 times)

Offline twotto_org

Hi, I'm Dan, I recommend Twotto.org
    « on: February 18, 2010, 08:17:10 AM »
    Hello to all Lotto fans in the Phillipines! :)

This is how I play in the UK Lotto and Euromillions draws for free.

I also have a better chance of winning than most people who play.

And I also make money whether I win or lose.

I thought people would be interested to know how I do this, so I'm going to share exactly how it's done.

In a nutshell, it's done in three steps.

1. By playing in a syndicate for each draw, (details of how this increases your chances coming up).

2. Becoming an affiliate for the e-lottery syndicate.

3. Using newbielink:http://Twotto.org [nonactive] to refer new players from Twitter on autopilot and earning commissions. This covers the cost of playing and makes you a profit regardless of whether or not your win the draw on the night.

How does playing in a syndicate increase your chances of winning UK Lotto?

In the UK Lotto draw, every Wednesday and Saturday, 6 balls are drawn from 49. You win prizes for matching, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of those numbers, or 5 plus the bonus ball.

Tickets are 1 pound each and the prizes range from 10 pounds to several million pounds.

In an e-lottery syndicate, you have 44 lines of numbers in each draw, each containing your syndicates 5 main numbers and one of the  44 remaining numbers on each line. That means in each draw you're guaranteed to match at least one number.

This also means you can also win multiple times on the same numbers and win more money that if you were playing on your own with the same set of numbers.

E-lottery syndicate places cost 5 pounds a week, 2.50 per draw, and you play on 88 lines.

Here's how it works.

Let's assume that these are your 5 main e-lottery UK Lotto syndicate numbers:

18, 26, 27, 36, 42

and the draw result was 18, 26, 28, 31, 41, 49 - bonus ball: 47

You would have matched 18, 26 and 28, 18, 26 and 31, 18, 26 and 41, and 18, 26 and 49.

a Total of 4 x 3 balls matches.

If the draw result was 18, 26, 27, 31, 41, 49 - bonus ball: 47

You would have matched 3 numbers plus + 1 four times, meaning 4 x 4 ball wins PLUS 41 3 ball wins.

If the draw result was  18, 26, 27, 36, 41, 49 - bonus ball: 47

You would have matched 4 numbers + 1 twice, meaning 2 x 5 ball wins PLUS 42 4 ball wins.

If the draw result was 18, 26, 27, 36, 42, 49 - bonus ball: 47

You would have matched all 5 numbers + 1 and won the jackpot, you would have also matched 5 numbers and the bonus ball, AND you would have 42 x 5 ball wins.

How does playing in a syndicate increase your chances of winning Euromillions?

Euromillions is a pan-european lottery that takes place once a week every Friday night in Paris. 5 numbers are picked from a possible 50, plus two extra numbers called 'Lucky Stars'.

You win prizes for matching a minimum of three numbers to win a prize; 3 main numbers, 1 main number and 2 Lucky Stars or 2 main numbers and 1 Lucky Star.

Tickets are 2 pounds. e-lottery syndicate places are 5 pounds a week, and players play on 36 lines. 5 numbers, plus every possible combination of Lucky Stars. In other words, every week you're GUARANTEED to match BOTH Lucky Stars.

For example, let's assume that these are your 5 main e-lottery Euromillions syndicate numbers:

9, 15, 26, 38 and 44.

and the draw result was 9, 12, 29, 32, 50.

You would have matched 1 number plus both Lucky Stars automatically.

If the results were 9, 15, 29, 32, 50.

You would have matched 2 numbers plus both Lucky Stars, and also 14 x 2 numbers plus 1 lucky star.

If the results were 9, 15, 26, 32, 50.

You would have matched 3 numbers plus both Lucky Stars, and also 14 x 3 numbers plus 1 lucky star, and also 21 3 main numbers matched with 0 Lucky Stars.

If the results were 9, 15, 26, 38, 50.

You would have matched 4 numbers plus both Lucky Stars, and also 14 x 4 numbers plus 1 lucky star, and also 21 4 main numbers matched with 0 Lucky Stars.

If the results were 9, 15, 26, 38, 44.

You would have matched 5 numbers plus both Lucky Stars, (The Jackpot!), and also 14 x 5 numbers plus 1 lucky star, and also 21 5 main numbers matched with 0 Lucky Stars.

So that's how playing in an e-lottery syndicate improves your chances, but it gets better.

e-Lottery pay you for referring new players, so you can play for free and even build a recurring monthly income.

That's usually easier said than done, but that's where newbielink:http://twotto.org [nonactive] comes in.

This is a free system that increases your Twitter following as it virally refers new players for you.

And there you go.. you're playing for free and making money whether your numbers come up or not :)

Philippine Lotto Results | PCSO Lotto Results

Hi, I'm Dan, I recommend Twotto.org
    « on: February 18, 2010, 08:17:10 AM »
    Pinoy love songs, Pinoy love quotes, Filipino Singles, Filipina Singles, Philippine Dating Beautiful Women, Pretty Women, Pretty Girls, Beautiful Girls Forum