Pinoy love songs, Pinoy love quotes, Filipino Singles, Filipina Singles, Philippine Dating Beautiful Women, Pretty Women, Pretty Girls, Beautiful Girls Forum Caramoan caramoan tour package

Author Topic: Newbie here .........  (Read 4401 times)

Offline wally-3

Newbie here .........
    « on: December 23, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
    Good pm po sa lahat..

Lalo na po sa mga mods at admins dito..

Bago lang po ako dito.....

Sana po welcome po ako dito...

Maraming salamat po.........

Offline arnel roy

new member introduction
      « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 06:19:39 AM »
      hello...Good pm to all of you !!! i hope that i am welcome to this site, i'm arnel newly register and also recent player of lotto wishing for the jackpot for a reason, i start played a month ago that was 2nd week of November when the grand special lotto 6 55 jackpot price raised almost half billion of pesos that was so....very big amount.. so who knows i also try to buy ticket and i buy and buy trying but got 3 numbers only successive that was the start until now i am just like an addict to play lotto ha ha!!, i almost spent thousand more a day for tickets including 3 digits, if i summarized almost spent big amount and i also loose more but still hoping, i count my winning tickets for 6 digit i win only up to 3 numbers which is 20 up to 150 pesos i remember, but now i concentrate more on 3 digit number i discover later that was the time i made my own calculation which come up to win 5 times straight for an average of almost 20t plus not include for the ramble number, not so bad for as a new player but i spent more concentrate times compare to my business, why? i made my own calculation projected probables daily not so far and that was the reason i was visited this site looking for the day results for my source of calculation just only for my own...i don't want to miss it.... you know why? chances to win or not who knows what your lucky day comes bec. i believe lucky, another reason i enjoy to play, very challenging just like you take the board exams if you pass you feels alike if you win. another reasons i gather information, tips whatever prediction, calculations etc... addition to my own calculation.... tips naman dyan ohh....

Offline en-en08

Re: Newbie here .........
        « Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:04:44 AM »
        no words can say but sagot ko kayo kung sakali manalo ako sa lotto lol..thanks po admin..sana ala na maghihirap na pinoy sa mundo!!:)

Offline Itimesteno

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »
           Hello, everyone. I just join today. Hope we can share some common goal. Winning the Jackpot. ;D;D

Philippine Lotto Results | PCSO Lotto Results

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »
          Pinoy love songs, Pinoy love quotes, Filipino Singles, Filipina Singles, Philippine Dating Beautiful Women, Pretty Women, Pretty Girls, Beautiful Girls Forum Caramoan caramoan tour package